Instructions for Use (IFU)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Ultra-Blend plus liner is a light-activated, radiopaque material with calcium hydroxide in a urethane dimethacrylate (UDMA) base. It’s perfect for pulp capping and will not dissolve over time. Ultra-Blend plus liner is highly filled for minimal shrinkage.
- Bioactive1 liner and pulp-capping material
- Superior calcium release2
- Light curable
- Controlled, precise syringe delivery
- No mixing necessary
- Will not dissolve over time
- Highly filled
- Use to cover MTAFlow for pulp capping prior to restoration
- Pameijer CH, Stanley HR, Norval G. Pulp capping with a new adhesive light cured calcium hydroxide formula [AADR abstract 757]. J Dent Res. 1998;77(suppl 1):200.
- Data on file.