VALO Corded LED curing light uses a custom, multiwavelength lightemitting diode (LED) for producing high-intensity light at 385–515 nm, which is capable of polymerizing all light-cured dental materials. This intensity will also penetrate porcelain and is capable of curing underlying resin cements. The VALO curing light has a medical-grade, international power supply and is suitable for power outlets from 100 to 240 volts. The handpiece is designed to rest in a standard dental unit bracket or can be custom-mounted using the bracket included in the kit.
- Ultra-high-energy broadband LEDs cure all dental materials
- Optimally collimated beam delivers consistent, uniform power
- Three curing modes—Standard Power, High Power, and Xtra Power—accommodate your preferences
- Extremely durable, slim, ergonomic shape allows unprecedented access to all restoration sites
- Unique unibody design is both extremely durable and lightweight
- Highly efficient LEDs and aerospace unibody aluminum keep wand body cool to the touch
- International power supply is suitable for power outlets from 100 to 240 volts; no batteries needed