Instructions for Use (IFU)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Mosaic universal composite balances beauty and performance for lasting, lifelike results. Mosaic composite can be used for all restorative purposes: basic or complex. Its nanohybrid formula is composed of zirconia-silica glass ceramic and 20 nanometer silica. Filler load is 68% by volume for dentin shades and 56% for enamel shades. The exceptional handling, natural esthetics, and high durability of Mosaic composite enable clinicians to create restorations of the highest quality.
Mosaic composite is used for direct and indirect restorations (inlays, onlays, and veneers) in both the anterior and posterior regions.
- Highly sculptable handling properties provide total control during manipulation
- Smooth, pliable consistency
- Cuts easily and doesn’t stick to instruments
- Won’t flow or slump out of place after being shaped
- Ample working time under ambient light
- Twenty intuitive shade options produce predictable, natural results
- Available in both syringes and single compules