Instructions for Use (IFU)
UltraCem resin-reinforced glass ionomer cement is available in a traditional hand-mix bottle kit, an economical choice that gives clinicians control over the amount of material used. Its advanced chemistry boasts the highest bond strengths in its category1 while ensuring the ultimate luting convenience.
UltraCem cement is used as a luting cement for indirect restorations (including inlays, onlays, crowns, and bridges) made of metal, porcelain fused to metal, zirconia, and resin. It may also be used for cementation of orthodontic bands.
- Strongest RRGI/RMGI tested1
- More retentive than other leading RMGI cements on precious alloy crowns2
- Sustained fluoride release
- Flexible structure is similar to tooth's natural makeup to reduce risk of breakage
- Flowable viscosity and low film thickness won't compromise fit or occlusion
- Ionic bonding to tooth structure
- 1– to 3–minute working time, 5–minute set time
- Radiopacity > 1 mm aluminum
Note: Never use phosphoric acid to clean zirconia, as it will significantly reduce bond strengths. Do not use a zirconia primer with UltraCem cement.
- Data on file.
- Pameijer CH. Crown retention with three resin modified glass ionomer luting agents. *JADA*.