Instructions for Use (IFU)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
VALO Cordless curing light uses a custom, multiwavelength lightemitting diode (LED) for producing high-intensity light at 385–515 nm, which is capable of polymerizing all light-cured dental materials. This intensity will also penetrate porcelain and is capable of curing underlying resin cements similar to a quality halogen light. The VALO Cordless curing light uses VALO rechargeable batteries and a battery charger suitable for power outlets from 100 to 240 volts. The handpiece is designed to rest in a standard dental unit bracket or can be custommounted using the bracket included in the kit. It can also be stored on a countertop or in a drawer. The VALO Cordless curing light is equipped with a sensor that registers movement of the light; when the light is not being used, the VALO Cordless curing light will automatically go into sleep mode and when moved will return to the most recently used setting.
The VALO Cordless curing light operates on two rechargeable lithium iron phosphate batteries that deliver the consistent high-energy power the VALO light requires.
- Ultra-high energy broadband LEDs cure all dental materials
- Optimally collimated beam delivers consistent, uniform power
- Three curing modes—Standard Power, High Power, and Xtra Power—accommodate your preferences
- Extremely durable, slim, ergonomic shape allows unprecedented access to all restoration sites
- Unique unibody design is both extremely durable and lightweight
- Highly efficient LEDs and aerospace unibody aluminum keep wand body cool to the touch
- Battery-operated, cordless wand design provides optimal convenience and flexibility
- Operates on two inexpensive, rechargeable VALO batteries