Instructions for Use (IFU)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Results in as little as one week1
- Proven to whiten teeth in four weeks1
- Contains hydrated silica which is proven to remove staining1
- Gentle on gums1
- Safe for long-term daily use
- Contains sodium fluoride to help prevent cavities and strengthen enamel2
- Exceptional fluoride uptake3
- 78 RDA4
- Triclosan and TiO2 free
- Vegan - no animal products are used
Opalescence™ whitening is the leader in professional tooth whitening. Part of that product family is Opalescence™ Whitening Toothpaste5, which was developed by a dentist. It actively removes surface stains and is gentle enough to use every day, thanks to its unique silica blend.
- Three kinds of exotic mint are blended into a fresh, clean, cool flavor
- Sweetened with xylitol, which may reduce the risk of tooth decay
- Our Sensitivity Relief formula provides all the whitening benefits of the Original, with the added benefit of maximum strength 5% potassium nitrate
- Çakmakçioğlu O, Yilmaz P, Topbaşi BF. Clinical evaluation of whitening effect of whitening toothpastes: A pilot study. OHDMBMC. 2009: 8(4);613.
- Sivapriya E, Sridevi K, Periasamy R, Lakshminarayanan L, Pradeepkumar AR. Remineralization ability of sodium fluoride on the microhardness of enamel, dentin, and dentinoenamel junction: An in vitro study. J Conserv Dent. 2017;20(2):100–104. doi:10.4103/JCD.JCD_353_16
- Schemehorn, BR. Enamel Fluoride Uptake 09-107. Data on File.
- Attin, T. Assessment of relative dentin abrasion (RDA) of two toothpastes from Ultradent Products, Inc., Universitat Zurich: Zurich, Switzerland. 2021. Data on file.
- This toothpaste does not contain peroxide.