Opalescence Office is a cosmetic tooth whitening system for a first contact chairside whitening treatment. The beginning of the whitening treatment is under full control or supervision of the dentist (in accordance with the European Cosmetic Whitening Directive).
Opalescence Office gives you two options to choose from:
- Combined with take-home whitening, Opalescence Office whitening gel offers the convenience and benefits of both whitening systems. After starting your patient’s whitening treatment with Opalescence Office gel, instruct them to continue the procedure at home, either with Opalescence PF customized take-home whitening or Opalescence Go pre-filled, ready-to-use whitening trays until the desired results are achieved.
- Opalescence Office gel can also be used as the sole whitening option from start to finish in order to achieve desired whitening results. Remember to set realistic expectations with your patients as several in-office appointments may be needed to achieve desired results.
- 6% hydrogen peroxide
- Easy syringe-to-syringe mixing, fresh gel for each application
- Chemically activated, no light needed
- Opalescence Office tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride)
- Easy to see for complete removal