Instructions for Use (IFU)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Astringedent hemostatic is an aqueous 15.5% ferric sulfate hemostatic solution with a pH of ~1.0.
“Highly recommended as effective and easy to use for control of bleeding, tissue management, and pulpotomies. Rating+++++.”1 Astringedent hemostatic solution is well suited for a variety of dental and oral surgery procedures to arrest bleeding. Astringedent hemostatic can be used to prevent leakage caused by sulcular fluid contamination during direct bonding procedures.
- The “Classic” hemostatic agent
- Stops bleeding in seconds
- Eliminates sulcular fluid contamination for optimal bonding
- Decreases costly impression remakes
Listed as a "CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT" product by a prominent independent research institute.1
Note: ViscoStat™ and Astringedent hemostatic agents are more viscous and should be used with a Metal Dento-Infusor™ tip, as there is less flow through the plastic Blue Mini™ Dento-Infusor™ tip. The plastic Dento-Infusor tip should be used when you are dealing with newly healed epithelium, as the softer tip is slightly less aggressive.
- Can’t Live Without” Clinical Research Associates Newsletter, Volume 21, Issue 7, July, 1997.