Instructions for Use (IFU)
UltraSeal XT hydro hydrophilic pit and fissure sealant is a light-cured, radiopaque, fluoride-releasing composite sealant. It is stronger and more wear resistant because it is a 53%-filled resin and has less polymerization shrinkage than competitive products. The spiral brush action of the Inspiral™ Brush tip causes shear thinning of the thixotropic UltraSeal XT hydro sealant. The resin stops flowing when shear thinning ceases and placement is complete, preventing it from running before it can be light cured. The advanced hydrophilic chemistry works when all visible moisture has been removed. UltraSeal XT hydro sealant is more forgiving of moisture deep inside pits and fissures.
- It is hydrophilic before it is cured, hydrophobic once cured, and has a self-adhesive quality
- Advanced adhesive technology
- Fluoresces under black light to ensure sealant is still in place
- Highly filled resin - 53%
- Thixotropic/ideal viscosity
- Two shades: Opaque White and Natural