Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
The VALO Grand curing light features everything you’ve come to love from the VALO curing light family, but with a 50% bigger lens. The 12 mm lens is designed to easily cover a 10 mm molar for quick and effective curing. The second activation button on the underside allows for more intuitive operation.
The VALO Grand light uses a custom, multiwavelength light-emitting diode (LED) for producing high-intensity light at 385–515 nm capable of polymerizing all light-cured dental materials. This intensity will also penetrate porcelain and is capable of curing underlying resin cements similar to a quality halogen light.
Every VALO Grand curing light starts as a solid bar of tempered, high-grade aerospace aluminum, which is CNC precision milled at Ultradent’s facility in Utah, USA. The unibody construction ensures durability and provides unsurpassed heat dissipation. The elegant, ergonomic, and streamlined design enables the VALO Grand light to easily reach all curing sites without sacrificing patient comfort. The aluminum wand, machined components, and tempered glass lens make it the most durable cordless curing light available.
The VALO Grand Corded curing light has a medical grade, international power supply and is suitable for power outlets from 100 to 240 volts. The handpiece is designed to rest in a standard dental unit bracket or can be custom-mounted using the bracket included in the kit. The VALO Grand Cordless curing light operates on two rechargeable lithium iron phosphate batteries that deliver the consistent high-energy power the VALO light requires.
- Large, 12 mm lens
- Curing button on the underside for intuitive operation
- Ultra-high-energy broadband LEDs cure all dental materials
- Optimally collimated beam delivers a complete, uniform cure
- Three curing options—Standard Power, High Power Plus, and Xtra Power—offer convenience and flexibility
- Slim, ergonomic wand allows unprecedented access to all restoration sites
- Unique unibody design is both extremely durable and lightweight